OUR QUALITY POLICY
We maintain a constant dialogue with our customers to be able to propose the best solutions in line with their expectations.
We have initiated all the procedures of the ISO 9001 reference system in order to obtain certification before the end of 2023.
Concerned about the environmental impact, ATP has invested in efficient means of production (electric presses), based on energy saving objectives.
Our quality policy reflects this commitment :
- Satisfying our customers is our priority
- Structure our entire organisation in line with ISO 9001
- Have the quality of our services recognized
- Accessing new markets
We are committed to :
- Provide our customers with a unique and differentiated service
- Respond to our customers with agility and responsiveness
- Demanding the quality of our products and services
- Propose innovative solutions
Meeting our commitments :
- Ensure compliance of deliverable
- Meet deadlines
- Control costs
- Meet requirements applicable to our activities, products and services
- Continuous improvement of our quality management system
Support our employees :
- Fostering autonomy in the function
- Facilitating skills development
- Ensuring the well-being of everyone in the company